Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hello!!

Hey guys!! So I have been looking online for hangul worksheets or korean worksheets in general. I have not found anything. So I made my own worksheets for you guys to use. Free of course XD. So I'm going to publish the pdf worksheets in which you guys can practice your hangul handwriting. Maybe I can do some other types of worksheets! Please feel free to leave suggestions at the comments section below. I will read them and try my best to make the site and worksheets to your liking.

-Yami 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I couldn't find almost any hangul writing worksheets either! Annoying! I ended up making my own (today >:O) however I still need to practise. Please, post those you made, I'd be really helpful! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie! I just posted my first worksheet today. After using it please leave some feedback so I know if you like them or if I should fix them!

    ReplyDelete